Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 Release Notes
Version updates and fixes:
- Updated AForge.NET framework's assemblies to the latest 2.1.4 version.
- Added format check on image reloading (not only on initial loading);
- Image reloading is now done without file locking similar to initial loading;
- Added support for some command line arguments:
- iplab.exe /paste - starts application and opens image from clipboard;
- iplab.exe /open <file_name> (or just iplab.exe <file_name>) - starts application
and opens the specified file.
- Added Stereo Anaglyph
filter to collection of available filters, which accepts 2 images;
- Allowing to apply blob extraction and filtering to color images as well, since the
AForge.NET framework allows this;
- Adding quadrilateral finder and
quadrilateral transformation options
(for now it transforms only the automatically found quadrilateral);
- Added PNG format to the list of formats in "Save As" dialog;
- Added Document Skew Checker
demonstration into the application;
- Moving different effects like Perlin Noise, Oil Painting, etc. into separate menu item group;
- Adding crazy "rombozoid" effect;
- Added Water Wave effect.
See release notes of 2.6.1 version to get information
about changes in the previous version.