GRATF 2.0.0 Release Notes
Version updates and fixes:
- The project is updated to use AForge.NET framework version 2.2.2.
- Glyph recognition/tracking library:
- Added glyph tracking class, which tracks glyphs throughout a video stream.
While tracking it takes care of glyphs' "shaking" - suppresses noise in
detection of glyphs' corners (if any of corners' coordinates don't change
for more than one pixel, then corners' coordinates are taken from previous
video frame). Also the class does glyphs' pose estimation using Coplanar
POSIT algorithm from AForge.Math namespace.
- Glyph Recognition Studio:
- Added possibility to print glyphs from the application.
- Added XNA based visualizer of 3D augmented reality. It puts 3D object on top
of a recognized glyph using same pose as the glyph has.
See release notes of 1.0.0 version to get information
about changes in the previous version.