AForge.NET

:: AForge.NET Framework :: Articles :: Forums ::

Issue in Hand Gusture Recognition app

The forum is to discuss topics related to different areas of image processing and computer vision.

Issue in Hand Gusture Recognition app

Postby Sami » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:28 am

Dear Andrew Kirillov,

I was running Hand Gesture Recognition sample and it suddenly crashed. Bellow is snap shot of error message:

clip_image002.jpg
clip_image002.jpg (18.36 KiB) Viewed 4113 times

I debugged the source code in Visual Studio 2005 and in MainForm.cs an unhandled exception occurred. Bellow is its snap shot:

clip_image004.jpg
clip_image004.jpg (32.47 KiB) Viewed 4113 times

I tried to remove this error but could not find the solution. Would you like to let me know why this happened and how I can resolve it?

Following is StackTrace of the error:

Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

Code: Select all
   at System.Drawing.SafeNativeMethods.Gdip.GdipCreateBitmapFromScan0(Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 stride, Int32 format, HandleRef scan0, IntPtr& bitmap)
   at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height, PixelFormat format)
   at AForge.Imaging.Image.CreateGrayscaleImage(Int32 width, Int32 height)
   at AForge.Imaging.BlobCounterBase.ExtractBlobsImage(UnmanagedImage image, Blob blob, Boolean extractInOriginalSize)
   at AForge.GestureRecognition.GesturesRecognizerFromVideo.ProcessFrame(Bitmap& image) in AForge.GestureRecognition\GesturesRecognizerFromVideo.cs:line 423

I look forward for your help to remove the error.
Sami

Return to Image Processing and Computer Vision