AForge.NET

:: AForge.NET Framework :: Articles :: Forums ::

An extension framework to AForge.NET

The forum is to discuss topics from different artificial intelligence areas, like neural networks, genetic algorithms, machine learning, etc.

An extension framework to AForge.NET

Postby cesarsouza » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi Andrew and all forum members,

First I'd like to thanks Andrew for the time and effort spent on developing AForge.NET. It has been undoubtedly useful in my research and certainly to the research and applications of many others.

Now, I'd like to announce the availability of Accord.NET, an extension framework to AForge.NET which implements tools and features that are still not available in AForge.NET, such as Kernel Support Vector Machines, Discriminative and Projective Analysis, Hidden Markov Models, new Neural networks learning algorithms, new imaging filters and other tools.

Of course the best would be to have those features in AForge someday, but since this can be a long and cumbersome process, Accord fills that gap without touching AForge's source code. Accord is also released under the LGPL.

The project is currently being hosted at Origo, a free and open software development and collaboration platform. For a complete listing of framework features, please see the feature list.

Thanks,
César
cesarsouza

Re: An extension framework to AForge.NET

Postby andrew.kirillov » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:43 am

Hello César,

Really nice work! Hope this project will get lots of excited users.

Keep it going.
With best regards,
Andrew

Interested in supporting AForge.NET Framework?
andrew.kirillov
Site Admin, AForge.NET Developer

Return to Artificial Intelligence