Page 1 of 1

Photocopy Filter of Photoshop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:43 pm
by bigbomber
Hi
I'm looking for a filter like the Photocopy_filter of photoshop. can any one help?
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (150.86 KiB) Viewed 10686 times

Re: Photocopy Filter of Photoshop

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:26 pm
by andrew.kirillov
Hello,

I am not a Photoshop person, so hard to say for sure. From what I saw on the Internet, the Photocopy effect in many cases is implemented as a sequence of steps. I would suggest studying those individual steps and see how those could be implemented.

Re: Photocopy Filter of Photoshop

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 6:04 am
by bigbomber
andrew.kirillov wrote:Hello,

I am not a Photoshop person, so hard to say for sure. From what I saw on the Internet, the Photocopy effect in many cases is implemented as a sequence of steps. I would suggest studying those individual steps and see how those could be implemented.

Hi
can you give me a link to know more about those "sequence of steps"? I can't find enough information to to know this filter.

Re: Photocopy Filter of Photoshop

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:02 am
by andrew.kirillov
bigbomber wrote:can you give me a link to know more about those "sequence of steps"? I can't find enough information to to know this filter.

"sequence of steps" is not a filter. It is just few English words ...

Re: Photocopy Filter of Photoshop

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 4:12 pm
by bigbomber
andrew.kirillov wrote:
bigbomber wrote:can you give me a link to know more about those "sequence of steps"? I can't find enough information to to know this filter.

"sequence of steps" is not a filter. It is just few English words ...

yes I know.
I told how can I know from which sequence of steps the Photocopy filter is implemented? how to find and understand those sequences?

Re: Photocopy Filter of Photoshop

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 9:45 pm
by andrew.kirillov
bigbomber wrote:I told how can I know from which sequence of steps the Photocopy filter is implemented? how to find and understand those sequences?

Use Google - same as I did. You may find some tutorials on how to implement the Photocopy effect using other different smaller steps/filters. Maybe you can then implement those smaller steps to get the full picture.