AForge.NET

:: AForge.NET Framework :: Articles :: Forums ::

Camera IP - RTSP

Forum to discuss AForge.NET Framework, its features, API, how-tos, etc.

Camera IP - RTSP

Postby repinheiro » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:51 pm

Hello,

I apologize for my english, I'm using google translator.

I've already spent days consulting Google and the library documentation, but I'm not able to solve my problem, I've done complex library stuff, but I can not capture the images from an IP camera.

All my tests were done with USB camera, but now my system will start to run tests in Homologation and I need to use IP cameras.

I do not understand cameras, but I know my camera is generating an RTSP URL, how do I get Aforge to recognize it? I downloaded FFmpeg, but I did not understand what it does.

Could anyone help me figure out how to make this work?
repinheiro

Re: Camera IP - RTSP

Postby repinheiro » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:28 pm

After many hours of study I learned some things, however I still have some doubts.

First: What's the difference between MJPEGStream and FFMPEG?

Second: I created a server in FFMPEG Software it searches the image in RTSP and makes it available in a local folder, I was able to get the image using ACCORD.VideoFileSource, but I still have not found the ideal command to do this search of images in real time, my serffor FFMPEG is getting the 1 image per run, how to let this realtime?

Third: FFMPEG.VideoFileSource does not work, what to do? ACCORD does not have the VideoSourcePlayer, and I need this player to do the motion detections.

Someone help me !!!!
repinheiro

Re: Camera IP - RTSP

Postby andrew.kirillov » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:03 am

Hello,

AForge.NET Framework does not provide support for RTSP streams. So if it is the only protocol supported by your camera, then you can not use AForge.NET directly with it.

FFmpeg is an open source library to handle video. MJPEG stream is HTTP based based protocol to stream JPEG images separated with delimiter.

If you camera supports MJPEG streaming and you know its URL, then you can use AForge.NET with it.
With best regards,
Andrew

Interested in supporting AForge.NET Framework?
andrew.kirillov
Site Admin, AForge.NET Developer

Return to AForge.NET Framework