AForge.NET

:: AForge.NET Framework :: Articles :: Forums ::

SimplePlayer

Forum to discuss AForge.NET Framework, its features, API, how-tos, etc.

SimplePlayer

Postby csn » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:58 am

I have downladed "Simple Player" from samples in web, but I've got a problem. WebCam only works if I debugging in Visual Studio. If I execute the sample from .exe, I'm only watch the message "Connecting..."
I have the same problem with other projects that use aforge library and all projects are compiled in x86.

What is the problem?

Thanks!
csn

Re: SimplePlayer

Postby andrew.kirillov » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:51 am

Just downloaded Simple Player from here and it works without any issues.

When running Simple Player do you use Local Video Capture Device, right? And the camera is not in use by other application, right? Are all required AForge DLLs next to the the executable?
With best regards,
Andrew

Interested in supporting AForge.NET Framework?
andrew.kirillov
Site Admin, AForge.NET Developer

Re: SimplePlayer

Postby csn » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:43 am

andrew.kirillov wrote:Just downloaded Simple Player from here and it works without any issues.

When running Simple Player do you use Local Video Capture Device, right? And the camera is not in use by other application, right? Are all required AForge DLLs next to the the executable?

I'm using usb webcam logitech brio and there isn't other application using the webcam. All Dll are inside the project that I have downloaded.
If I'm open the source code in visual studio and debugging, it's works perfectly.
csn

Return to AForge.NET Framework